Dressmaking tutor Anna is back with a NEW 8 week evening class.
This masterclass covers all areas of dressmaking in more detail. Rather than working on one project, you will learn a different technique and skill each week. Whether you are a beginner or just a bit rusty then the tips and techniques in this masterclass will enable you to go on and produce beautiful garments.
- week 1 Introduction to paper patterns
- week 2 Zips and buttonholes
- week 3 Hems & Finishes
- week 4 Working with stretch
- week 5 altering patterns
- week 6 making a garment from your favourite garment
- week 7 mending and alterations
- week 8 overlocker introduction and DIY machine servicing.
Starts Thursday 8th July 2021 for 8weeks 7-9pm £200*
*this does not include materials. You are welcome to purchase these from Millie Moon with a 10% discount.
If you would prefer to do just one or two of these topics you can book a 1-1 session with Anna. These are £60 for 2 hours.
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 6 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- no refreshments provided, but you are welcome to bring a drink and snack
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible