Workshop tutor Caroline is back with the her popular beginners ‘quilt in a day” class.
Caroline will guide you through the steps of learning how to cut, piece, join, layer and bind a patchwork quilt at your pace with lots of helpful tips and advice along the way
All materials included
This is an all day workshop
lunch and refreshments are provided
Sunday16 January 2022 10-4pm £120
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 4 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- no refreshments provided, but you are welcome to bring a drink and snack
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible