Learn to print at Home. Festive Linocut with Angela – handprinted cards or a festive print.
Bring: Your designs *for handprinted cards 2 designs at 10cm x 10cm *for a festive print a design 15cm x 15cm. Lino will be precut for you. Please also bring an apron.
Includes – A Japanese beginners Linocut/Woodcut tool, lino block to practise with and lino block your final designs/prints, card blanks and envelopes, a range of specialist paper, tracing paperand/or carbon paper and waterbased oil ink in black. Notes on Linocut.
Suitable for beginners or those with experience.
In this class you will learn the process for printmaking at home; which everyday items can be use, which specialist tools and inks to use and how to safely clean up. You will learn to make marks to interpret your design, how to carve with confidence and to print using a range of hand pressure and hand printing tools.
You will take with you lots of tips and the confidence to print from home along with a range of handprinted cards/ copies of your festive print. Your very tool Japanese Linocut Tool.
You will be contacted once you have reserved your place regarding what will make a good design.
Sunday 14th November 11-2.30pm £65
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 4 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- no refreshments provided, but you are welcome to bring a drink and snack
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible