Mending & Alterations workshop at Millie Moon:
One of the biggest goals in sustainable or ‘slow‘ fashion is to buy less and use things longer. By repairing and adapting clothes, and using recycled materials where possible we can help towards reducing the impact of production, and ultimately disposal of clothing and it’s impact on people and the environment.
Thursday 23rd September 2021 4.30-6.30pm £20 per person *minimum numbers required to run
*this does not include materials. You are welcome to purchase these from Millie Moon with a 10% discount.
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 6 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- no refreshments provided, but you are welcome to bring a drink and snack
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible