Workshop tutor Angela is back with the her popular beginners ‘teach me to sew” class.
Angela will guide you through the steps of learning how to use a sewing machine at your pace with lots of helpful tips and advice along the way
All materials included
Wednesday 25 August 4.30-8pm £60
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 4 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- no refreshments provided, but you are welcome to bring a drink and snack
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible