Join Becki and learn how to make tote bags
These beginners sessions with Becki are perfect for someone who is new to machine sewing and wants to learn some simple things to make. Whilst making your tote bag, you will learn how to make fabric handles and line your bag.
Thursday 20th October 4.30-6pm £30
*includes all materials and refreshments.
Suitable for beginners who are able to sew a straight line on a sewing machine.
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 6 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible