Join Becki and learn how to make these handy zipped pouches
These beginners sessions with Becki are perfect for someone who is new to machine sewing and wants to learn some simple things to make. Whilst making your bag, you will learn how to insert a zip and make box corners.
Thursday 8th august 4.30-6pm £30
*includes all materials and refreshments.
Suitable for beginners who are able to sew a straight line on a sewing machine.
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 6 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible