Dressmaking tutor Anna is back with the her popular key skills workshop.
Let Anna guide you through the challenges of…
Adding a zip, making a button hole and different ways to hem your garments, at your pace, with lots of helpful tips and advice along the way.
Sunday 10th April 2-5pm £40.00
*all materials and refreshments included
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 6 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- no refreshments provided, but you are welcome to bring a drink and lunch/snacks
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible