Eek forgotten how to add that zip? Are you stuck on a project and in need of some sewing tips? Do you need a refresh on how to use a certain technique?
Whether you’re a complete beginner, or a more experienced sewer in need of a fresh pair of eyes and some tips to carry on with a difficult make, our 1-1 classes could be the perfect solution for you!
In these sessions, our dressmaking tutor Anna, will be able to answer all of your sewing queries and problems.
These 1-1 sessions are £60 for 2 hours
Buy your session online and then add what you would like to covering the comments box. Anna will contact you directly by email to arrange a suitable day and time convenient for you both.
COVID Safety :
- small groups of 6 people (depending on current restrictions)
- Machines and equipment available to use but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Mask to be worn (depending on current restrictions)
- no refreshments provided, but you are welcome to bring a drink and snack
- all equipment and surfaces are wiped and cleaned each class
- maintain social distancing where possible