Well hello everyone! What a year we have all had. We hope you are all doing ok, and managed to keep sewing over the last year. Thank you to everyone for your support. The website sales, click and collect from the shop and all the social media mentions and shares were wonderful. It was so good to see what you were all making.
We are so pleased to be open again. The shop has had a spring clean and a new coat of paint and it’s full of lovely things ready to welcome you all back.
We are slowly and carefully opening the sewing school for classes and workshops again. We have made a few changes to the way we do things in order to keep everyone as safe as possible, but please bear with us as information changes daily.
Covid Safety :
- Class sizes – Maximum of 4 people per class to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Equipment – you will need to bring your own equipment where possible so people do not have to share.
- Surfaces and machines will be thoroughly cleaned in between workshops and during classes if necessary
- Tutor and students to wear visors/ facemasks as appropriate
- Hand sanitiser is available
- We are no longer able to serve you refreshments but please feel free to bring your own
- Workshops and 1-1 sessions will only take place when the shop is closed. These will now be on Sundays and evenings.
- learn to use a sewing machine
- learn how to use your overlocker
- struggling with zips and buttonholes
- adjusting a pattern
New Workshop Dates:
Wednesday 16th June 4.30-8pm £60
Wednesday 25th August 4.30-8pm £60
6 weeks starting Tuesday 29th June 7-9pm £150
8 weeks starting Thursday 8th July 7-9pm £200
Need a particular topic, maybe help with your overlocker?
To book workshops or to find out more information, please go to our website
or give us call at the shop. We are open 11-4 monday to friday and 10-5 on Saturdays